This post is part of a 15-day electric road trip through Ontario, Quebec, and parts of the East Coast and back home.
Date: Saturday, February 1, 2020
- Tesla Road Trip: Traveling from Madison WI to Comber ON – Day 1
- Tesla Road Trip: Traveling to Niagara Falls ON – Day 2
- Tesla Road Trip: Ball’s Falls to Bowmanville – Day 3
- Tesla Road Trip: Arriving in St-Eugène – Day 4
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal – Day 5
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal pt. 2 – Day 6
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant – Day 7
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant National Park – Day 8
- Tesla Road Trip: Le Massif – Day 9
- Tesla Road Trip: More Quebec! – Day 10
- Tesla Road Trip: Reached Maine! – Day 11
- Tesla Road Trip: Tremont-Bass Harbor – Day 12
- Tesla Road Trip: Maine Coastline – Day 13
- Tesla Road Trip: New York-Ohio-Indiana – Day 14
- Tesla Road Trip: Homeward Bound – Day 15
Featured Image is of Parlin Pond in Northeast Somerset, Maine, taken by me.
Jackman, ME Supercharger
Trailside One Stop
Jackman had a total of 4 Supercharger stations and is located right behind the Trailside One Stop, a gas station.
This one of the many looks (or presets) that come pre-loaded with Luminar 4. I like the combination of the look plus the added vignette to get the viewers’ eyes looking at the road and car.
Parlin Pond in Somerset, Maine
Wyman Lake in Moscow, Maine
This was the first Tesla Supercharger station I saw get ICE’d (non-EV autos parking in EV stalls). In their defense, they probably don’t see a lot of Teslas up here especially during the winter months.
I desperately needed a good night’s rest so I stayed over in a budget motel. $62.00