This post is part of a 15-day electric road trip through Ontario, Quebec, and parts of the East Coast and back home. Time to spend a little more time in Quebec!
Date: Friday, January 31, 2020
- Tesla Road Trip: Traveling from Madison WI to Comber ON – Day 1
- Tesla Road Trip: Traveling to Niagara Falls ON – Day 2
- Tesla Road Trip: Ball’s Falls to Bowmanville – Day 3
- Tesla Road Trip: Arriving in St-Eugène – Day 4
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal – Day 5
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal pt. 2 – Day 6
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant – Day 7
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant National Park – Day 8
- Tesla Road Trip: Le Massif – Day 9
- Tesla Road Trip: More Quebec! – Day 10
- Tesla Road Trip: Reached Maine! – Day 11
- Tesla Road Trip: Tremont-Bass Harbor – Day 12
- Tesla Road Trip: Maine Coastline – Day 13
- Tesla Road Trip: New York-Ohio-Indiana – Day 14
- Tesla Road Trip: Homeward Bound – Day 15
YouTube Edition | Day 10
St. Lawrence River
I am breaking the trend on this post with more Mavic 2 photos than Pixel 3 XL or DJI Osmo photos! 🙂
I'm not a big fan of a vignette on my images so I batch edited these 5 images in Luminar 4 to reduce the dark edges in the image, exported them out and combined them together with Aurora HDR 2019.
Le Casse-Crêpe Breton
A good friend of mine recommended I check out this crepery in Quebec, Le Casse-Crêpe Breton while I had just arrived in Montreal and I hadn't decided where I was headed next because the Tesla Supercharger in the White Mountains was still on the frits and stranding some Tesla owners.
I'm glad I remembered while I was passing back through Quebec and had just enough time to order takeout from them! It was so good!
This next edit I decided to copy adjustments from the top photo to the two photos below. I am using Luminar 4 in this example.
Right-click on the photo you want to copy FROM.
Click on Adjustments => Copy Adjustment.
Last, right-click on the photo you want to transfer the adjustments to.
Click on Adjustments => Paste Adjustment.
Ville de St-Georges – Centre culturel Marie Fitzback
Saint-Georges, Quebec, Canada
This was my first charge session on the whole trip that wasn't free. I spent $2.50 CAD ($1.86 USD) to use this charger overnight and got a full charge to reach Maine the following day. At this price, they are either losing money on longer charge sessions or it's gotta be subsidized. They did require I add $10.00 CAD into my Electric Circuit account (digital wallet) in order to get charging without getting their charging card (not a credit card). Now I have another reason to return for 3 more charge sessions!
Charge stats: 71.45 kWh added in 12 hours: 51 minutes
This charge session would cost $8.57 to $10 USD in Columbia County for the same charge! Awesome deal!
Next Day – Day 11
I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonials and / or links to products or services linked above. Your purchase supports me in bringing you more photographs, travel guides, and more trips around the world.