This post is part of a 15-day electric road trip through Ontario, Quebec, and parts of the East Coast and back home. Today, I reach Niagara Falls!
The special thing about this trip is that I use the Tesla Supercharger Network, the fastest charging network for electric cars in the world, and I also use my Mavic 2 Pro at certain stages of this trip when it was appropriate and safe. I hope you enjoy it!
Date: Thursday, January 23, 2020
- Tesla Road Trip: Traveling from Madison WI to Comber ON – Day 1
- Tesla Road Trip: Traveling to Niagara Falls ON – Day 2
- Tesla Road Trip: Ball’s Falls to Bowmanville – Day 3
- Tesla Road Trip: Arriving in St-Eugène – Day 4
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal – Day 5
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal pt. 2 – Day 6
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant – Day 7
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant National Park – Day 8
- Tesla Road Trip: Le Massif – Day 9
- Tesla Road Trip: More Quebec! – Day 10
- Tesla Road Trip: Reached Maine! – Day 11
- Tesla Road Trip: Tremont-Bass Harbor – Day 12
- Tesla Road Trip: Maine Coastline – Day 13
- Tesla Road Trip: New York-Ohio-Indiana – Day 14
- Tesla Road Trip: Homeward Bound – Day 15
Table of Contents
This article is divided into two large sections, firstly the YouTube video for that day and secondly, additional writing from the day.
Tesla Canadian-New England Road Trip: Niagara Falls! – Day 2 (YouTube)
#GraydonSchwartz #tesla #Canadiantesla #trip
► Subscribe Now: https://rb.gy/igafvf 🔔 Stay updated!
Date: Thursday, January 23, 2020
Adobe Premiere: https://fave.co/2WYAIqY
DaVinci Resolve 16: https://fave.co/2ZvNoHp
Skylum Luminar 4 https://macphun.evyy.net/c/1311439/309505/3255
Skylum Aurora HDR 2019: https://macphun.evyy.net/MLbDo
Dreamcase OR Tesmat for your next car camping trip? Dreamcase vs TESMAT.
Don’t forget to subscribe if you are new to this channel and share this video with your friends 🙂
––– Follow ME –––
🔗 Visit my Website: https://graydonschwartz.com
🔗 Like my Page: https://www.facebook.com/graydonschwartz
🔗 Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/graydonschwartz
🔗 Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/graydonschwartz
I visited Niagara Falls a few years ago and heard that they were doing something different at night, so of course while traveling through Toronto I had to watch the light show at night!
Woodstock, ON Supercharger
Quality Hotel & Suites & Convention Centre
Relax while you charge in the Quality Inn & Suites or Tim Horton’s (24 / 7).
This charge session provided ample energy to reach Niagara Falls.
Niagara Parks – Niagara Falls
145km drive from Woodstock
I find it hard not to be reminded of The Office when I look at these photos.
Above, is during the lightshow.
Airbnb, did not disappoint. It was less than 10 minutes drive away, the room was spacious, two queen beds unnecessary for this visit but nicely priced!, Netflix guest logged in and done! Unlike the previous rental, this room did not seem to share a wall with other guest rooms and had much clearer instructions. $31.89.
Next Day – Day 3
I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonials and / or links to products or services linked above. Your purchase supports me in bringing you more photographs, travel guides, and more trips around the world.