This article was updated on September 9th, 2020
This post is part of a 15-day electric road trip through Ontario, Quebec, and parts of the East Coast and back home.
Date: Thursday, January 23, 2020
- Tesla Road Trip: Traveling from Madison WI to Comber ON – Day 1
- Tesla Road Trip: Traveling to Niagara Falls ON – Day 2
- Tesla Road Trip: Ball’s Falls to Bowmanville – Day 3
- Tesla Road Trip: Arriving in St-Eugène – Day 4
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal – Day 5
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal pt. 2 – Day 6
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant – Day 7
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant National Park – Day 8
- Tesla Road Trip: Le Massif – Day 9
- Tesla Road Trip: More Quebec! – Day 10
- Tesla Road Trip: Reached Maine! – Day 11
- Tesla Road Trip: Tremont-Bass Harbor – Day 12
- Tesla Road Trip: Maine Coastline – Day 13
- Tesla Road Trip: New York-Ohio-Indiana – Day 14
- Tesla Road Trip: Homeward Bound – Day 15
YouTube Edition | Day 2
I visited Niagara falls a few years ago and heard they did something different during the night time. So naturally, while traveling through Toronto on this trip, I had to see the light show at night!
Woodstock, ON Supercharger
Quality Hotel & Suites & Convention Centre
Relax while you charge in the Quality Inn & Suites or Tim Horton’s (24/7).
This charge session provided ample energy to reach Niagara Falls.
Niagara Parks – Niagara Falls
145km drive from Woodstock
I have a hard time not being reminded of The Office looking at these photos.
Above, is during the lightshow.
Airbnb, did not disappoint. It was less than a 10-minute drive away, The room was generously sized, two queen beds (unnecessary for this visit but nice value!), Netflix guest logged-in and ready to go! Unlike the previous rental, this room didn’t appear to share a wall with any other guest rooms and had much clearer instructions. $31.89.
Thanks to Arcadia for sponsoring 50% of my energy use in clean energy. I rely on them due to the heavy use of energy produced from coal in Wisconsin. Join me in adding clean energy to the grid and Arcadia will take $10 off your next power bill: https://arcadia.com/referral/?promo=graydon72912