This article was updated on September 9th, 2020
This post is part of a 15-day electric road trip through Ontario, Quebec, and parts of the East Coast and back home.
Date: Monday, January 27, 2020
- Tesla Road Trip: Traveling from Madison WI to Comber ON – Day 1
- Tesla Road Trip: Traveling to Niagara Falls ON – Day 2
- Tesla Road Trip: Ball’s Falls to Bowmanville – Day 3
- Tesla Road Trip: Arriving in St-Eugène – Day 4
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal – Day 5
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal pt. 2 – Day 6
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant – Day 7
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant National Park – Day 8
- Tesla Road Trip: Le Massif – Day 9
- Tesla Road Trip: More Quebec! – Day 10
- Tesla Road Trip: Reached Maine! – Day 11
- Tesla Road Trip: Tremont-Bass Harbor – Day 12
- Tesla Road Trip: Maine Coastline – Day 13
- Tesla Road Trip: New York-Ohio-Indiana – Day 14
- Tesla Road Trip: Homeward Bound – Day 15
YouTube Edition | Day 5+6
Now we can see the view!
Mount Royal Lookout | Parc Du Mont-Royal
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
It's been mostly raining all day. I found an indoor pool in downtown Montreal to take a shower. Free shower FTW!
Rue Rachel East-Montréal Street Art
I went to the local Costco here outside of Montreal. They had their standard affair hot dogs in two different kinds, but I wasn't sure which was which. I need to bring my girlfriend who speaks and understands some French! it just looked like they had different condiments on them however when I received my hot dog it was just normal looking. They also, of course, had poutine which I didn't try, but I'll have to try that next time I visit!
I somehow didn't get any photos of tonight's Supercharger however it was the parking lot of the Sheraton Hotel and were the slower 72 kW max speed chargers. Like most chargers that have wireless internet listed, I had to charge first and then park closer to the hotel to pick up any of their WiFi. I wanted to be able to back up some of my video footage.
I found a safe spot to car camp overnight near the Superchargers. $0.00
So far I haven't spent any money on electricity due to free supercharging from tesla. Learn more about free supercharging by checking out this page.
Thanks to Arcadia for sponsoring 50% of my energy use in clean energy. I rely on them due to the heavy use of energy produced from coal in Wisconsin. Join me in adding clean energy to the grid and Arcadia will take $10 off your next power bill: https://arcadia.com/referral/?promo=graydon72912