This post is part of a 15-day electric road trip through Ontario, Quebec, and parts of the East Coast and back home.
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2020
- Tesla Road Trip: Traveling from Madison WI to Comber ON – Day 1
- Tesla Road Trip: Traveling to Niagara Falls ON – Day 2
- Tesla Road Trip: Ball’s Falls to Bowmanville – Day 3
- Tesla Road Trip: Arriving in St-Eugène – Day 4
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal – Day 5
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal pt. 2 – Day 6
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant – Day 7
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant National Park – Day 8
- Tesla Road Trip: Le Massif – Day 9
- Tesla Road Trip: More Quebec! – Day 10
- Tesla Road Trip: Reached Maine! – Day 11
- Tesla Road Trip: Tremont-Bass Harbor – Day 12
- Tesla Road Trip: Maine Coastline – Day 13
- Tesla Road Trip: New York-Ohio-Indiana – Day 14
- Tesla Road Trip: Homeward Bound – Day 15
Gear & Software:
Mavic 2 Pro (Amazon | B&H | DJI) (Affiliate)
Google Pixel 3 XL Not Pink, Just Black, Clearly White (Affiliate)
DJI OSMO Action Cam (Affiliate)
Skylum Aurora HDR 2019 (Affiliate)
Skylum Luminar 4 (Affiliate)
YouTube Edition | Day 14
ChargePoint Charging Station
New Hartford, New York
I woke up with a 90% charge this morning.
Charge stats: 49.009 kWh added in 10 hours: 36 minutes: 3 seconds
I would like to provide more stats like this on future trips. I believe TeslaMate will aid in providing much more information and graphs of charge and drive sessions!
Shops at Main / Transit
Dunkirk, New York
I avoided some tolls and checked out 3 different lighthouses. 🙂
Westfield, New York
Erie Land Lighthouse
Strongsville, OH Supercharger
I had to try out the Sheetz meatless Beyond Burger. I would say it is better than the offering from Burger King however I just learned while writing this article that the Impossible Whopper isn’t 100% vegetarian. Boo!
Maumee, OH Supercharger
Angola, IN Supercharger
I don’t think I was particularly worried about getting any further for this leg of the drive back home because I was feeling quite wiped from the frequent driving, and the low quality sleep from the Coleman mattress, while my Tesmat was waiting for me at home. Sigh!
I was glad I got permission to stay near this Supercharger, otherwise, the next closest place to sleep would be a truck stop which was too busy for my liking. This way I was able to get a fast jump on getting a move on in the morning as well. $0.00
I will have a table tomorrow for Day 15 showing my full expenses for this Canada road trip!
Thanks to Arcadia for sponsoring 50% of my energy use in clean energy. I rely on them due to the heavy use of energy produced from coal in Wisconsin. Join me in adding clean energy to the grid and Arcadia will take $10 off your next power bill: https://arcadia.com/referral/?promo=graydon72912