This article was updated on September 9th, 2020
This post is part of a 15-day electric road trip through Ontario, Quebec, and parts of the East Coast and back home.
Date: Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Tesla Road Trip: Traveling from Madison WI to Comber ON – Day 1
- Tesla Road Trip: Traveling to Niagara Falls ON – Day 2
- Tesla Road Trip: Ball’s Falls to Bowmanville – Day 3
- Tesla Road Trip: Arriving in St-Eugène – Day 4
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal – Day 5
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal pt. 2 – Day 6
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant – Day 7
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant National Park – Day 8
- Tesla Road Trip: Le Massif – Day 9
- Tesla Road Trip: More Quebec! – Day 10
- Tesla Road Trip: Reached Maine! – Day 11
- Tesla Road Trip: Tremont-Bass Harbor – Day 12
- Tesla Road Trip: Maine Coastline – Day 13
- Tesla Road Trip: New York-Ohio-Indiana – Day 14
- Tesla Road Trip: Homeward Bound – Day 15
YouTube Edition | Day 9
I didn't quite master the settings yet and woke up with cold feet in the A.M. I ended up with 306km of range when I woke up around 6:47 A.M. so I saw a loss of approximately 185 kilometers.
Tesla Destination Chargers
There is a total of 10 Tesla Destination stations, as well as 3 non-networked J-1772 stations. Ski and charge up for free.
Other EVs making use of the stations.
Le Massif D' Altitude
Le Massif Trail Map 2020
I am fascinated to learn more about the outer luge run or the other far out run.
I found they had yummy vegetarian and meat-eater options in their cafeteria.
Veggy meal was $20.82 with a cup of hot cocoa.
They had a microwave if you wanted to bring your own meals to heat up.
Top of Le Massif
Good call in placing the terrain park area above the regular runs and near the facilities! Amazing view from there!
This bridge is intimidating with the HUGE bolts coming out of the ground.
Aerial Views of Le Massif Cabins
Baie-Saint-Paul, QC Supercharger
Baie-Saint-Paul, Quebec, Canada
I car camped in Baie-Saint-Paul, QC this night near the Supercharger. I didn't take any photos of these stations but I did get some video. $0.00
Thanks to Arcadia for sponsoring 50% of my energy use in clean energy. I rely on them due to the heavy use of energy produced from coal in Wisconsin. Join me in adding clean energy to the grid and Arcadia will take $10 off your next power bill: https://arcadia.com/referral/?promo=graydon72912