Are you looking for How to Livestream on YouTube from Your Phone? But, not quite to 1000 subscriptions yet?
I found a super handy app for your Android and iOS device that enables you to stream with any number of subscribers.
This method does involve live streaming whatever is on your screen so you will want to temporarily disable all notifications messages because you probably don’t want your text messages popping up while you’re sharing your epic drone flight to the whole world.
You do have the ability to have a Chatbox and/or Alertbox while you’re streaming which can be handy so you don’t have to switch between their app and your drone flight app.
Also note, your whole “DJI” interface will be shown in your stream.
Quick Setup Guide
- Download Streamlabs for Android OR iOS.
- Log in to Streamlabs with YouTube. You will be prompted to login with your Google account associated with your YouTube Channel.
- Choose your YouTube account or a brand account to continue to Streamlabs
- Tap on ‘Allow’ when Streamlabs wants to access your Google Account.
- You will be asked a series of questions during setup:
1. Select: Screen OR Screen + Camera
- Select ‘Start now’.
- Go live with the red button on YouTube!
You should now see your screen and you can now switch to Fortnite or whatever game OR app you want to broadcast. Be careful and silence anything you don’t want to show up in your livestream. Enjoy!
Setup Guide (with screenshots)
Log in to Streamlabs with YouTube
Tap on your YouTube account
Load up Your Game
Learn more. Here, about StreamLabs!
I updated this post on May 25, 2020 to reflect the latest version of the Android App and setup process.