Day 12 of the Tesla Road Trip series is now up on YouTube for your viewing enjoyment!
I have been learning how to edit with DaVinci Resolve through the process of working with this road trip project (特斯拉公路之旅：特雷蒙-巴斯港-第12天). I learned this time through exporting that subtitles aren’t exported by default (on-screen at least), but I found out how to have them rendered out with your video project.
In the DELIVER screen mode (rocket ship icon):
- You have to choose ‘Custom‘ otherwise you won’t see the option to burn the titles into your video. The default YouTube doesn’t have an option to burn in your subtitles.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your ‘render‘ options.
- Click ‘Subtitle Settings‘ which will open additional options.
- Tick the ‘Export Subtitle‘ box
- Under FORMAT, open the drop-down menu and choose the “Burn into video” option.