I love floor mats. I chose the Vanku Complete Set Floor Mats for my Model 3. I always get them in every car I have owned because our winters get some nasty gunk on the road from all the salts, etc. So, I like to protect my car interior, especially the floor mat carpet area.
So here are the Vanku Complete Set Floor Mats with the subtle brand logo.
They look great from everything else I have seen, so I am delighted to try these out and see how well they fit in the Model 3.
Tesla does now sell its own All-Weather Floor Liners for the Model 3, but we have other great options for less than $195, including more added value.
REVIEW: 4.5 STARS with 163 ratings
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Vanku tesla model 3 floor mats all weather includes a hassle-free lifetime guarantee to help you buy with confidence and come with 7 piece anti-slip cup holder and center console liners for added protection.
- CUSTOM FIT: The heavy-duty floor liners are a perfect fit for Tesla Model 3 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, specially designed to fit your car chassis and prevent your car from all manner of mess.
- HEAVY-DUTY & DURABLE: The car floor mats Tesla Model 3 take the form of eco-friendly TPO (Thermopolyolefin) with great toughness, wear-resistant for up to 5 years.
- NON-SLIP: The all-weather floor mats tesla model 3 feature small flexible spikes on their underside to grip carpeting underneath for added safety and wear.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The Model 3 mats design with deep grooves and caps to capture dirt, moisture, spill, debris, etc., easy to clean and maintain.
I really like the ones I have in my Tesla because they also came with 7 piece anti-slip cup holder and center console liners. The kit doesn’t include a frunk or trunk floor mat, so that might be something to keep in mind or add-on with another brand if you want to protect those areas of your Model 3 as well.
The cup holder liner has come in handy in a couple of instances where something has gotten spilled in that area, and clean-up was much easier because the liners soaked up the stickiness and were washed instead of the car itself.
I have had the chance of using these throughout a whole winter and was happy with how well they collected the melted snow off my boots. It helps that they are waterproof.
Some of the reviewers on Amazon felt the floor mats didn’t fit the car as they expected. However, for the amount of money you are saving, I think it is worth the compromise, considering they still do a good job keeping your floor carpets protected in harsh weather and clean up easily enough.
I appreciated the little spikes on the bottom of the floor mats that keep the mats in place, so they don’t slide around as you shift the weight of your feet or get in and out of your car.
These are my thoughts on the Vanku Floor Mats since I purchased them in October of 2019.