This product is made on demand. No max. order size.
Consider all your possibilities wherever you are. Printed on acid-free, PH-neutral, and fade-resistant canvas material. This canvas comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick canvas
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd² (470 g/m²)
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Mounting brackets included
- Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
- Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
- Blank product in the US sourced from the US
I made a little short video showcasing my experience with this location which can be found below.
The landscape is so breathtaking that it’s often used as a filming location for Hollywood blockbusters. Snæfellsnes, Iceland’s smallest National Park, is made up of a number of magnificent spots that include a glistening ice cap, lava fields, caves, waterfalls, and more. Head to Snæfellsnes, Iceland’s smallest National Park, for the best the country has to offer.
With its rugged mountains, coastal cliffs, and quaint fishing villages, Snæfellsnes is the perfect place for those who want a quick introduction to Iceland.
If you have a day to spare and want to see all of Iceland in one go, Snæfellsnes is the place to go. You’ll be able to explore an arctic glacier, a glacier lagoon, a black sand beach, a lava field and much more.