I decided in 2022 to up my Affiliate Marketing game by switching from AAWP to Lasso for my WordPress websites, and it has been a better experience overall. Not only does Lasso support Amazon right away, it also supports any other affiliate or referral program you’re part of.
If you are looking for a way to increase your affiliate income, look no further than the Lasso: The All-In-One Affiliate Marketing Plugin for WordPress.
Create eye-catching link displays that increase your visitor's confidence. Find out if your links are broken or out of stock, and track it all in one place:
- Conversion-optimized displays
- Discover affiliate opportunities
- API-free Amazon data (Yay!)
Receive two free months ($59 value) with yearly plan.
All types of Affiliate Marketing work great with Lasso.
- Sign up for Lasso. (14-Day Free Trial)
- Install Lasso on your WordPress sites.
- Apply license key to your WordPress install (Lasso>Settings)
- Add Amazon Associates Account to Amazon Tab.
Now, setting up Geniuslink is optional, but I highly recommend it if you see traffic from countries other than those in OneLink.
OneLink lands members of your audience from Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom in their local or nearest Amazon online store from Amazon product links (Amazon.com.au, Amazon.ca, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.it, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.nl, Amazon.pl, Amazon.sa, Amazon.sg, Amazon.es, Amazon.se, and Amazon.co.uk respectively).
GeniusLink supports 19 storefronts as opposed to Amazon OneLink’s 13 storefronts.
Well, I found out I was seeing traffic from other countries and was restricted by OneLink, so that’s where GeniusLink comes in! Automatic product localization!
If you are looking to monetize your website through Amazon Affiliate, I would recommend using a service like GeniusLink in addition to other Affiliate Programs. By using many affiliate platforms, you can increase your earnings potential.
- Sign up for Geniuslink. (Starts at $5/mo)
- WordPress: Install the WordPress plugin named Amazon Link Engine By GeoRiot Networks, Inc.
- Grab API keys by going to TOOLS and then click on Geniuslink API keys.
- WordPress: Enter API keys into Settings > Amazon Link Engine and click Save Changes.
- Head over to the Affiliate Tab and scroll down to Your affiliate programs.
- Click Add a program and enter all of your Amazon Affiliate IDs.
- Amazon Australia
- Amazon Brazil
- Amazon Canada
- Amazon China
- And many more!
Hope my blog post helped you in some way. Did I miss anything? If so, please write a comment below and I will update my information! Thanks for checking this out!