Thank you, Marek Uliasz, for selling me this picture on istockphoto! 🙂
1. Drone Kit
Here are some of the drones I’ve owned since I was first inspired by nature, as well as ones I’d like to own one day.
Ultralight and Foldable Drone Quadcopter, 3-Axis Gimbal with 4K Camera, 12MP Photo, 31 Mins Flight Time, OcuSync 2.0 10km HD Video Transmission, QuickShots Gray
- Up to 6.2-Mile Range with OcuSync 2.0
- Withstands 19 to 24 mph Winds
- 8.8 oz Lightweight & Foldable Design
- 3-Axis Gimbal with 4K/30 Video
I purchased this drone for the WeFlyWithDrones community stock pictures and have kept in in my drone kit. It’s a lightweight flyer that is less than 249 grams, which is great.
With a 1-inch sensor, 5.4K video, MasterShots, and much more, DJI Air 2S is the ultimate all-in-one camera drone.
- 1-Inch Image Sensor
- Mastershots (QuickShots)
- Upgraded FocusTrack
- One Billion Color (with 10-bit Dlog-M color profile)
- 7.5 Miles Max Video Transmission
- Environment Sensing (up, down forward & backward)
This is my daily driver. 🙂
- Keyframe™ allows you to define complex camera movements - and then play them back at any speed Unmatched Autonomy.
- Capture impossible photos and video.
- Nail the shot with Skydio Skills.
- Fly hands-free with the Skydio 2+ Beacon.
I freaking loved my Skydio 2 drone, but I wasn’t willing to wait for the software to improve while I owned it, so when they announced their brand new Skydio 2+ camera with a brand-new software, better range and gives me better flight time, they had my attention.
I am happy with the footage on my YouTube channel (This is a direct link to one of my Skydio 2 videos). 🙂
- VW Golf R Filmed in 4k UHD From Skydio 2
- Girlfriend Takes First Flight with Skydio 2
- Mavic Air 2 vs Skydio 2: Which Drone is Best For You?
Camera Drone with 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera, 5.1K Video, Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing, 46-Min Flight, RC Quadcopter with Advanced Auto Return, Max 15km Video Transmission
- DJI Mavic 3 Unboxing: What’s Inside the Fly More Combo
- How Far Can the Mavic 3 Fly in Sport Mode?
- A Sunset in the Midwest | DJI Mavic 3 4K/60 | Cinematic Drone Footage (YouTube)
2. Camera Kit
Osmo Action has been such a convenience for me!
- Tesla FSD Beta 10.3.1 | Downtown Madison Wisconsin (Timelapse) (YouTube)
- Tesla FSD Beta 10.3.1 | Downtown Madison Wisconsin (Realtime) (YouTube)
For these Tesla Full Self Driving videos, I used both the Sony A7RIII and the DJI Osmo Action Camera. If you are interested in learning more about the Tesla FSD Beta, check out these videos. 🙂
- Tesla FSD Beta 10.4 | Roundabout Round 2 | Mavic 3 Drone View (YouTube)
- Tesla FSD Beta 10.4 | Wisconsin Dells | Full Self Driving (YouTube)
3. Tesla Kit
A mattress designed specifically for Tesla Model 3 & Tesla Model Y.
- Pays for itself quickly
- Super easy to set up
- Sleep or rest anywhere
- Case doubles as a cooler for your beverages
Discount code "GRAYDON20" offers $20 off your purchase of a TESMAT.
On my YouTube channel, I unboxed the TESMAT (YouTube), and I also wrote a blog post comparing the Dreamcase vs TESMAT — Which Mattress Is Better For Tesla Model 3 and Model Y?
The Best Tesla Model 3 and Y Accessories
- Tesla Model 3 USB Hub (2017-2019)
- Tesla Model 3 and Model Y USB Hub (2020)
- Tesla Model 3 and Model Y USB Hub Console (2021/2022)
- Tesla Model 3 and Model Y Wireless Charger
JEDA’s products have been reviewed by me. 🙂
- Tesla Tray by Jeda – How to Maximize Space in Your Tesla Model 3 & Model Y (YouTube)
- Plateau Tesla par Jeda – Comment maximiser l’espace dans votre Tesla Model 3 et Model Y (YouTube)
- Jeda USB Hub for Tesla Model 3 Review
- Tesla Tray by Jeda – How to Maximize Space in Your Tesla Model 3 & Model Y
- Jeda SSD for Tesla Model 3 & Model Y Review
- Jeda USB Hub vs TAPTES USB Hub – Features, Pricing, Thoughts