This post is part of a 15-day electric road trip through Ontario, Quebec, and parts of the East Coast and back home. Today I reached St-Eugène.
Date: Saturday, January 25, 2020
- Tesla Road Trip: Viaje de Madison WI a Comber ON - Día 1
- Tesla Road Trip: Viajando a las Cataratas del Niágara ON - Día 2
- Tesla Road Trip: De Ball's Falls a Bowmanville - Día 3
- Tesla Road Trip: Llegada a St-Eugène - Día 4
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal - Día 5
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal pt. 2 - Día 6
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant - Día 7
- Tesla Road Trip: Parque Nacional de Mont-Tremblant - Día 8
- Tesla Road Trip: Le Massif - Día 9
- Tesla Road Trip: ¡Más Quebec! - Día 10
- Viaje por carretera con Tesla: ¡Llegamos a Maine! - Día 11
- Tesla Road Trip: Tremont-Bass Harbor - Día 12
- Tesla Road Trip: Costa de Maine - Día 13
- Tesla Road Trip: Nueva York-Ohio-Indiana - Día 14
- Tesla Road Trip: Homeward Bound - Día 15
I was able to charge the battery up in the Model 3 to 100%, which I found wasn't completely necessary but I didn't want it to dip below 20%. If it had, I would have woken up to a freaking cold car. What I found in the a.m. was that I used approximately 40 to 50% of the battery capacity to run the heater and Sentry Mode overnight, so charging was necessary in Bowmanville to make it to the next Supercharger on this trip.
YouTube Edition | Day 4
Kingston, ON Supercharger
King's Crossing Fashion Outlet Centre
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
I picked staying in Bowmanville due to there being a Planet Fitness nearby and of course the Supercharger. I have appreciated their hydro massage beds in my travels, which is a helpful therapy for all the sitting involved and the convenience of a clean shower. Oh, and of course, the ability to workout! ????
The road to Montreal was constantly coated with rain, sleet and eventually snow. I missed being able to safely use Autopilot or even activate Autopilot on this section of driving!
Casselman, ON Supercharger
Casselman, Ontario, Canada
I tried switching chargers but kept receiving this error, pictured above. In order to get the car charged, I had to unplug and plug back in the car. I had to repeat this a few times to get it charged up fully.
Awesome AirBnb! $33.88
Día siguiente - Día 5
Es posible que gane una pequeña comisión por mi aprobación, recomendación, testimonios y/o enlaces a productos o servicios enlazados arriba. Tu compra me ayuda a ofrecerte más fotografías, guías de viaje y más viajes alrededor del mundo.