This post is part of a 15-day electric road trip through Ontario, Quebec, and parts of the East Coast and back home.
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2020
- Tesla Road Trip: Viaje de Madison WI a Comber ON - Día 1
- Tesla Road Trip: Viajando a las Cataratas del Niágara ON - Día 2
- Tesla Road Trip: De Ball's Falls a Bowmanville - Día 3
- Tesla Road Trip: Llegada a St-Eugène - Día 4
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal - Día 5
- Tesla Road Trip: Bonjour Montreal pt. 2 - Día 6
- Tesla Road Trip: Mont-Tremblant - Día 7
- Tesla Road Trip: Parque Nacional de Mont-Tremblant - Día 8
- Tesla Road Trip: Le Massif - Día 9
- Tesla Road Trip: ¡Más Quebec! - Día 10
- Viaje por carretera con Tesla: ¡Llegamos a Maine! - Día 11
- Tesla Road Trip: Tremont-Bass Harbor - Día 12
- Tesla Road Trip: Costa de Maine - Día 13
- Viaje por carretera con Tesla: Nueva York-Ohio-Indiana - Día 14
- Tesla Road Trip: Homeward Bound - Día 15
Equipo y software:
Mavic 2 Pro (Amazon | B&H | DJI) (Afiliado)
Google Pixel 3 XL No rosa, Sólo negro, Claramente blanco (Afiliado)
Cámara de acción DJI OSMO (Afiliado)
Skylum Aurora HDR 2019 (Afiliado)
Skylum Luminar 4 (Afiliado)
YouTube Edition | Day 14
ChargePoint Charging Station
New Hartford, New York
I woke up with a 90% charge this morning.
Charge stats: 49.009 kWh added in 10 hours: 36 minutes: 3 seconds
I would like to provide more stats like this on future trips. I believe TeslaMate will aid in providing much more information and graphs of charge and drive sessions!
Shops at Main / Transit
Dunkirk, New York
I avoided some tolls and checked out 3 different lighthouses. 🙂
Westfield, New York
Erie Land Lighthouse
Strongsville, OH Supercharger
I had to try out the Sheetz meatless Beyond Burger. I would say it is better than the offering from Burger King however I just learned while writing this article that the Impossible Whopper isn’t 100% vegetarian. Boo!
Maumee, OH Supercharger
Angola, IN Supercharger
I don’t think I was particularly worried about getting any further for this leg of the drive back home because I was feeling quite wiped from the frequent driving, and the low quality sleep from the Coleman mattress, while my Tesmat was waiting for me at home. Sigh!
I was glad I got permission to stay near this Supercharger, otherwise, the next closest place to sleep would be a truck stop which was too busy for my liking. This way I was able to get a fast jump on getting a move on in the morning as well. $0.00
I will have a table tomorrow for Day 15 showing my full expenses for this Canada road trip!