I have recently updated the Building The Ultimate All-Electric Road Trip Kit – Gear Guide! article to include a portable power station by Anker which is a beast! Anker PowerHouse 400 features the ability to charge 8 devices at the same time!
Check price of the Anker Portable Power Station Powerhouse 400, 300W/388.8Wh, 110V AC Outlet/60W USB-C Power Delivery Portable Generator for Camping, Emergency Power, and More
Be sure to use coupon code (ANKER1730) at checkout to get $100 OFF! 🙂
Anker Portable Power Station Powerhouse II 400
- Big Capacity: The 388Wh capacity provides multiple charges to virtually any mobile device. Charge an iPhone 11 (3,110mAh)23 times, a MacBook Air 2020 (60Wh) 5 times, an iPad Air (30Wh) 11 times, or a...
- Charge 8 Devices Simultaneously: With a 300W AC outlet, 60W USB-C port, 3 USB-A ports, a car socket, and 2 DC ports, PowerHouse gives you the ports you need to charge all of your devices at the same...
- High-Speed Charging: PowerHouse’s 60W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port can charge a MacBook Air 2020 to 50% in just over 40 minutes—that’s 40% faster than with an original MacBook charger.
- Stable Power Supply: The built-in AC wall outlet uses a pure sine wave inverter to ensure the power output is just as good as what you get at home. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans,...
- What You Get: PowerHouse II 400 portable power station, 65W Adapter, USB-A to USB-C Cable, USB-C to USB-C Cable, Car Port to DC Cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly...
We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.
- Phone (3,110mAh) – 23 Charges
- Laptop (60Wh) – 5 Charges
- Tablet (30Wh) – 11+ Charges
- Lantern (10W) – 29 Hours
- Camera (16Wh) – 20+ Charges
- Drone (60Wh) 4 Charges
|Name: PowerHouse||DC Input: 16-17V/6A|
|Dimensions: 200 x 145 x 165mm||USB Output: 5V/6A|
|Weight: 4.2kg||DC Output: 12V/10A|
|Included Accessories: Micro USB Cable, AC Adapter||AC Output: 110V|